Care staff play a vital role in monitoring the needs of people they support. This course describes how to recognise changes in a resident’s condition and how this supports effective care planning and delivery.
CPD: This course is worth 0.5 Continuing Professional Development Hours
– Recognise the importance of detecting changes in an individual’s
– Explore common causes of changes to an individual’s condition
– Identify how to determine an individual’s normal condition
– Describe how to identify changes in an individual’s condition
– Explain how to respond to a change in an individual’s condition